The Computer Market head office is based in Brisbane. It was established in 1997.
In January 2012, the company was acquired by the infinite Systems Group.
The Computer Market Services
- Warehouse Locations - Primary location at Eagle Farm, Queensland. Shared secure warehouses in other state capitals.
- Equipment remarketed includes Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo PCs and Servers. Networking: Cisco and other brands of networking. Printers and MFP: HP, Epson, Canon, Lexmark.
- Storage Capability and associated equipment.
- Data sanitisation and certification.
- Equipment valuations: Valuations are supplied individually, in a formal 'proposal-to-purchase' document, that represents a 'best of market' price.
- Sale Funds Processing (If you wish us to broker sales to staff or internal equitable distribution in your organisation.
- Reporting capability
- Waste/aged equipment disposal and recycling
- Decommissioning of equipment services are available in various locations across Australia.
- Installation of equipment services are available in various locations across Australia.
- Equipment collection services are available in various locations across Australia.
- Equipment Repair Pricing is available dependent upon location.
- Direct customer billing, logistics and other services are provided.
- Account Management
- Market Trend Analysis
- Equipment Market Valuations
- Volume Discounts
- Key Performance/Service Level Reporting